Compared to other travel packages, this one is longer and is filled with leisure. You will see the beauty of New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur. It will be filled with sightseeing, food tours, tea tasting, cooking classes, wine tasting and if you are up for it we can also include photography tours, cycling tours and more. These packages are easily customizable according to your needs
Travel with chef - DELHI, AGRA, JAIPUR & RAJASTHAN
Not just about food
All food tours led by chef contain more than just yummy food. Let our experts guide you through tea tasting, wine tasting, and other culinary activities.
Learn more about Indian Culture through food.
Know the cultural and historical significance of the food you taste, the spices that come together to make them, and the various cooking methods used. All with our exclusive travel packages for foodies.
Personalized Travel Packages
We respect your love for food and hence don’t shy away from customizing our travel packages to meet your expectations.
- Cities Visited: New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur
- Activities: Food walks, cooking classes, learning about spices, city walks, photo tours, cycling tour. camel rides
- Transport: By road in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation: Top luxury hotels in each city..
- Food: Food included in food walks, cooking classes. Rest from hotels and good restaurants.
- Sightseeing: As mentioned in the travel package. Is Customizable
- Duration: 10 days. Can add more days
- Contact: Email – email@example.com http://travelwithchef.com
- Booking: Please use the Contact Form
Travel with chef through Rajasthan for authentic , mouth watering Indian food.
GENERAL TRAVEL ITINERARY
|DAY1||Delhi||Local||Food tour, sightseeing||B,L,D|
|DAY 2||Delhi||Local||Cooking class, Optional sightseeing||B, L|
Optional food walk, cycling tour
|DAY 4||Jaipur||Agra-Jaipur||Sightseeing, Optional food walk.||B, L|
|DAY 5||Jaipur||Local||Playtime with elephants,|
Optional cooking class
|DAY 6||Jodhpur||Jaipur- Jodhpur||Rest, safari||B|
|DAY 7||Desert safari, village visit.|
Optional Cooking demo
|DAY 8||Jodhpur||Local||Sightseeing||B, L|
|DAY 9||Udaipur||Jodhpur-Udaipur||Rest, sightseeing||B|
Optional Cooking demo
|DAY 11||Udaipur||Udaipur||Sightseeing||B, L|
Traveling is mundane without the magical taste of local food that you may like or not but is always worth the try. We will start our food travel with the food capital of India – Delhi. Food tasting, sightseeing (not so common locations) and restaurants dating over a century old is what your travel with us would be like. Our chef has hand curated the food walk around the city to give you the most delicious experience. Your travel will not only be filled with food but also photography, exploration, shopping in traditional fabric and spices bazaar and more.
- ACTIVITIES: Food Tour of New Delhi and Old Delhi with sightseeing.
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: Wine tasting, Tea Tasting, Photo Walk.
- FOOD: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the food tour
Your journey through India would be incomplete without some home-made Indian food. We have designed a way for you to be able to experience the best local food at a chef’s home. Though this won’t be any regular tutorial session. The duration of this activity could range from 5 hours to an entire day. But if you want to fill your whole day with a cooking course then we have another option for what you could do for the second day of this travel.
By the end of your session you will be changed into person who can now cook a complete Indian meal from bread, drinks, daals, snack, desserts and more. This interactive session with a chef at their home will prove to be a great insight into Indian food from the best.
ACTIVITIES: Cooking class, Sightseeing.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: Wine tasting, Tea Tasting, Photo Walk.
FOOD: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the cooking class.
OPTIONAL DAY 2
When traveling to any country it is crucial to understand the history and culture of the locality. Food is one way to do it and architecture is another. We believe that your food walk would be incomplete without a walk through the architectural heritage of Delhi. We will take a walk around and understand the history behind the Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb and more. And if you wish this sightseeing around Delhi’s famous landmarks can be enhanced with an experienced photographer guiding you to the best photo landmarks.
Did you know that the design for Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of this world, was inspired by Agra’s 2 famous landmarks Itmad-Ul-Daulah and Humayun’s Tomb? Many more such interesting facts await you on this trip. You choose to either travel this day with a local guide of a guide who is well versed with photography and can take you the right points at the right for the perfect images. The choice is yours.
You can choose to end your trip here or you can continue with a Agra food walk or bicycle ride. Both options are explained in better detail below.
OPTIONAL AGRA FOOD WALK
Did you know that the food stalls at the Old Agra Bazaar have some history attached to it? Your food walk with our master chef will be around 3 hours long, filled with the delicacy that you wouldn’t get anywhere else.
OPTIONAL BICYCLE TOUR
After a day of seeing famous landmarks if you are up for a ride through Agra to see some of the less famous and touristy parts then this is the right choice for you. We will be riding a bicycle through flower markets and to old temples and more.
ACTIVITIES: Agra sightseeing
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: Food walk, Cycling tour in Agra.
MEALS: Breakfast and lunch
From interesting architecture and heritage walk through the city of Jaipur, to exciting colorful food walk through the old bazaar in the old city of Jaipur. The Pink City of India has a lot to provide from Temples to a vast food culture. There will be a chef with you throughout the trip to guide through the local culinary so that you can get the best of all.
ACTIVITIES: Food walks, Sightseeing.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: Sightseeing of Jaipur
MEALS: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. ( Lunch and dinner during food walk)
Guess what we have arranged for you for your day 5? We have arranged a few hours for you where you can spend quality time with the elephants at their sanctuary,- you bath and feed them under the supervision of their trainers and owners. But if this is something that doesn’t interest you then we also have arranged sightseeing around the city’s landmarks like Jal Mahal, City Palace and more. We can even arrange a cooking class with a local family for another homemade experience.
ACTIVITIES: Playing with elephants. Sightseeing
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: Cooking class in Jaipur
MEALS: Breakfast, lunch.
UDAIPUR: CITY OF LAKES
Udaipur has become famous in the travel culture after the shooting of Octopussy, a James Bond film. It is not only a relaxed and peaceful vacation spot but also a booming wedding destination due to its picturesque view. This journey will consist of delicious food walks and a boat rides on lakes with a sunset view. We can go visit the beauty of Lake Pichola after you are done with your rest post the travel. If you are up to take in more for the day, you can join a cooking class.
- ACTIVITIES: Sightseeing.
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: Cooking class
- MEALS: Breakfast.
UDAIPUR: HERITAGE CITY
The City Palace and its museum have a lot of insight in to offer about the heritage of Udaipur. We can then make our way for a boat ride leading to a resting place for the royal family, an island in the middle of the lake. Udaipur is filled with beautiful temples, old palaces, and other landmarks to visit, and an old observatory in the middle the Fateh Sagar (lake). After all the heritage walk you can end the day with a nice dinner at a restaurant by the lake side to help you relax.
- ACTIVITIES: Sightseeing, Boat Ride
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: Food tasting
- MEALS: Breakfast.
After your travel from Udaipur to Jodhpur, you can take a few hours of rest. But the day doesn’t just end there. Jodhpur is located next to the Thar desert and the city is filled with beautiful sights and we can even stop to appreciate the beauty of Ranakpur Temples. These temples are centuries old, they are made of white marble and marked with intricately detailed artwork.
If you have booked during winter, we can even camp at Osian, a settlement that is about 60 km from Udaipur.
- ACTIVITIES: Sightseeing, Desert safari
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: Camel ride
- MEALS: Breakfast.
JODHPUR : BLUE CITY
Jodhpur is known to be the Blue City of India and you can view its beauty from the Mehrangarh Fort which covers the Sheesh Mahal, Moti Mahal, Takht Vilas and more. And if you are ready to take this heritage tour further, you can visit more architectural landmarks like Mandore Gardens, Jarwant Thada and Balsamand Lake.
- ACTIVITIES: Sightseeing, Desert safari
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: Cooking Demo.
- MEALS: Breakfast.
End of trip. The driver can either drop you at Jodhpur or New Delhi as per your preference.
OPTIONAL ADDON: RANTHAMBORE TIGER SAFARI
Ranthambore is home to a good population of Royal Bengal tigers and is a huge destination for wildlife lovers from all over the world. A safari there is a great way of spotting tigers, deers, langoors, leopards, numerous species of birds and various other rare animals. The safaris are done early morning and evenings. For tourists interested in wildlife, this is a good stop for 1-2 days and can be included between Agra and Jaipur.
The following list of hotels is just for general reference and the final one will be finalized during confirmation. If the properties mentioned here are not available for any reason, we will provide accommodation in similar properties.
- New Delhi: Radisson Blu, Taj Vivanta, Royal Plaza.
- Agra: Clarks, Marriott Agra, Wyndham Grand,
- Jaipur: Nahargarh Haveli, Narain Niwas, Ramada.
- Jodhpur: Indiana, Ajit Bhawan, Osian Desert camp
- Udaipur: Ramada, Hotel Jaiwana
On road by a sedan (Toyota Etios or similar) for 1-2 guests. By Toyota Innova for bigger group (3-5).
- No contract between the company and the guest will be applicable till the deposit has been paid and following terms and conditions accepted.
- Clients are accepted on the understanding that they appreciate the risks in travel which may include injury, sickness, theft or death and that the clients undertake the tours at their own risk. Travel insurance is highly recommended for each tour.
- We try to keep these tours as safe as possible for everyone, but we can’t be held responsible if someone falls sick directly or indirectly due to any food or drink consumed during the tour or any activity..
- Availability of activities varies according to factors like availability of guides, weather, traffic and various other factors.
- Please let us know of any allergies and intolerances well in advance and we will try to do our best to make it work for you.
- Information presented on our website and emails are true to best of our knowledge. But some points of the tour like activities, duration, places may change without further notice due to reasons beyond our control. We inform the guests of any such changes as soon as possible.
- A surcharge of 3% is applicable on credit card payments.
- If the guests have any complaint or want to change anything, they must tell the group leader first as soon as possible.
- We make a point to listen to our guests but the decisions made by tour leaders will be final in all matters.
- A non-refundable deposit fee of 40 % of total cost of tour is required when confirming a booking. It will be refunded in case of overbooking or cancellation of tour. Rest of the amount has to be paid at least 20 days before the last booking date. Should the client fail to make the payment, their slot may be allotted to the next guest. Late applicants can consider joining the next group or shifting dates.
- Tour costs are calculated according to prevailing prices at the time of designing the itinerary. Company will not be held responsible for any changes beyond it’s control
- In case of underbooking, some aspects of the tour maybe changed.
Any cancellations made by a client must be done before certain dates . The date on which the company receives the correspondence, The cancellation charge, if any will depend upon the date the company receives the request from client.
General charges applicable in the event of a cancellation shall be as follows from the day of closing booking:
- Cancellation 2 months before last booking date : 25%
- 59-30 days: 30%
- 29-10 days: 50%
- 9-5 days: 75%
- Any cancellation after that isn’t eligible for refund.